Housing Opportunities for Persons With HIV/AIDS (HOPWA)
CCC’s Housing Opportunities for Persons with HIV/AIDS (HOPWA) provides services to low-income individuals living with HIV/AIDS in order to increase housing stability, decrease the risk of homelessness, and increase access to care and medical support services.
HOPWA Services Include:
- Rent and utility assistance
- Short-term assistance to prevent homelessness
- Case management
- Resource identification
- Access to nutritional supplements- Ensure, Glucerna and Nepro are available free to
those who qualify for the HOPWA program.
- A member of the household must have a medical diagnosis of HIV/AIDS
- Households must be at or below 80% of Area Median Income (as determined by HUD)
- Recipients must be a resident of Amelia, Caroline, Charles City, Chesterfield, City of Richmond, Colonial Heights, Dinwiddie, Hanover, Henrico, Hopewell, Goochland, King William, New Kent, Petersburg, Powhatan, Prince George, or Sussex. For more information, call 804.529.2004.