Considering placing your child for adoption?
Considering adopting a child?
Our experience in helping infants and children from the United States and abroad find their forever family through adoption dates back some 90 years. We work with everyone involved in the process to ensure that it is at all times child focused, compassionate and professional.
We are committed to finding loving, permanent homes for all children in our care, regardless of their age or special needs. We can work within several types of adoptions to achieve this:
- Agency Assisted Infant Adoption
- International Adoption
- Parental Placement Adoption
- Interstate Adoption
We also offer the following services for before, during, and after the adoption:
- Adoptive Parent Counseling and Education
- Birth Parent Counseling and Support
- Home Studies
- International Placement Agency Partnerships
- Post-Placement Visits
- Adoption Finalization Services
- Post Adoption Counseling and Support
We offer free, no-obligation information sessions on a regular basis. If you’re interested in learning more about adoption and what may be right for you, attending one of these meetings is an important first step. Contact us for more information or to make a reservation for the next orientation.