Current Job Openings
COME JOIN US!
Commonwealth Catholic Charities is a nonprofit organization serving central and southwestern Virginia. Our dedicated and passionate team provides quality, compassionate human services to individuals, families, and children every single day. Come join us in making a difference in the lives of others. Our current job openings are listed below.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
- Case Worker-Petersburg
- Counselor/Group Facilitator – Norton
- Employment Specialist – Roanoke
- Guardianship Specialist– Richmond
- Housing Specialist–Norfolk
- Housing Specialist-Petersburg
- Housing Specialist-Richmond
- Human Resources Specialist – Richmond
- Immigration Counseling Supervisor – Richmond
- Insurance Billing Specialist-Richmond
- Interpreter Services Supervisor – Richmond
- Program Manager – Foster Care – Richmond
- Resettlement Case Worker – Hampton Roads
- Resettlement Case Worker – Roanoke
- Shelter Monitors-Richmond
- Social Worker/Case Worker – Foster Care – Richmond
Submit your completed application and resume to email@example.com. Include the position you are applying for in the subject line. We only review applications submitted for our current job openings. We will contact you if we are interested in moving forward with your application.
Thank you for your interest!
Commonwealth Catholic Charities is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.